Have the best life out there by knowing the top pop music currently in the world. Learn all you can when you read about it here at SGMP3 Songs. The top pop music with description that you need to know are the following:
“High Hopes” – Eminem (featuring Dr. Dre) Eminem and Dr. Dre team up for another smash hit! After the huge success of “Just Lose It,” “Love Yourself” and “Stan,” the team is back with another hard-hitting track. But this one is different from the others… this one is a feel good song… an inspirational song. It’s about believing in yourself… no matter what others say… and not letting negative people bring you down. The beat is simple, yet very effective and very uplifting. It’s a great song to play when you need a pick-me-up! Written by: Slim Shady (Eminem) Produced by: Eminem (Eminem) Released: 11/19/02
“Poker Face” by Lady Gaga, “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen, “Happy” by Pharrell Williams, “I Gotta Feeling” by The Dr. Feelgood’s, “Can’t Get Enough” by The Chemical Brothers, and many others.
What makes these songs so special is the fact they have become worldwide successes without having to follow any particular marketing plan. They were simply written and performed well enough to catch on with people who like music. That’s what I call a “hidden” or “seized” market. People who buy pop music don’t do it because they read a lot of advertising or because they see a lot of commercials on TV. They don’t even do it because there are tons of billboards and huge ads in newspapers. No. People who buy pop music buy it because…
They Like The Music!
And, if the music is good, they’ll share it with their friends and it will go on to become a runaway success.
Think about it: There are lots of musicians out there who would love to have a song become a worldwide hit just like these five songs listed above. Unfortunately, most musicians are total losers when it comes to marketing and, thus, they almost never have a chance.
1. The SGMP3 Songs Marketing Plan (SMMP) You can write your own successful marketing plan to market your music by following the steps outlined in the SGMP3 Songs Marketing Plan (SMMP) guide below.
2. Use the SGMP3 Songs marketing plan to market your own music.
3. Write a “mini-plan” that you can use to market your music.
4. Submit your “mini-plan” for free review and approval.
5. Submit your plan to the Marketing Directory to be used as a reference.
6. Use the marketing tools to promote your music.
7. Submit your marketing plans to the Marketing Directory.
8. Use your marketing plan to market your music on an ongoing basis.
9. Use your marketing plan to help you generate a lot of income.
10. Use the SGMP3 Songs marketing plan to market your own music. The first thing to do is to copy the SGMP3 Songs marketing plan (SMMP) into a Word document. Then, print it out and place the printed pages on top of each other so that they can become a “template.” Using the template, write your own marketing plan to market your music. Make sure that you write your own marketing plan in its entirety.